Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I sorta inspired....

Options
AnnaG
AnnaG Posts: 1,104
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I did a brisket previously (on the egg) and it wasn't great (My fault, I am sure). So, I chopped it up into small pieces and added some bbq sauce... Everybody, at work seemed pleased... We made many sandwiches out of it and there wasn't any left over...

Talked to one of my co-workers tonight, who doesn't have an egg, but was trying to duplicate with a slow cooker. She slow cooked the brisket until it was tender and then added sauce...

I went home the wrong way, so didn't get to taste the final result. She was waiting for her husband to get home to eat the final product...

All this to say, I sorta inspired her to duplicate what I did on the egg... Gotta love it... :)

Comments

• 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Gotta love it. ;)

Cindy and I recently found a TV on craigslist and we went to the sellers house to make the purchase. I got to telling about the egg and the seller got very impressed when we left they said they were going to google the big green egg. I love planting the seed. :) Tim
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Cool, Anna. If you would have tasted hers, I am sure you would have liked yours better.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini