Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Stupid Camera

mint-tulipmint-tulip Posts: 171
edited 10:21AM in EggHead Forum
Ginny has our good camera in PA so we can get good pictures of our granddaughter...so today I cooked my tail off and all the pics were out of focus...urgh

I had all 3 Eggs going today. I cooked:

Cream of Chicken Soup
Sriracha wings
Bacon wrapped tater tots
Braised short ribs ala Max & Pioneer Woman
Bread

some of the pics from the phone are on FB....better than nothing I guess....have a good Halloween. :)

OOPS... I just realized I am signed in as Ginny...umm I may have an identity crisis.... :) :laugh:
·

Comments

• vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    He really did cook a lot today... I know...I was there... :P
    ·
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    Seems the loneliness is kicking in with the wife out of town for two weeks.
    ·
  • BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
    I am still laughing at the original post.

What did you do for the soup? That sounds interesting.
    ·
    I just need to be sure to wash her clothes before she gets back... :kiss:
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    So which apron were you wearing? :whistle:
    ·
    Cooked 3 chicken breast & chopped them up
    Sauteed onions, garlic & carrots
    Added 3 cups chicken stock & 1 sweet potato chopped
    Let that cook for a few minutes until the sweet poatao was tender
    mixed 1 cup milk & 4 tbs flour and added to the broth to let it thicken
    then added 8 oz cream cheese and 1/2 cup milk
    last added the chicken back & sliced mushrooms...cooked slowly and stirred often...it is deelicious...
    ·
    Apron?? What apron??? :laugh: :) B)
    ·
  • BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
    Kim,

That sounds good. Thanks!
    ·
    Cream of Chicken soup was my favorite when I was a kid...I think this will be a favorite as an adult. B)
    ·
  • AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
    It all sounds good, but the bacon wrapped tater tots were one of my favs at the after party!!!

Did I get this right? Maple bacon, tater tots & DP Raging River... You sure there wasn't any cheese on this? Lol... :)
    ·
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    OK when you start answering your self in another screen name..... GINNY GET HOME SOON!!!
    ·
    Yep Anna that is it...they just aren't the same unless you use maple bacon and the Raging River....deelicious.
    ·