Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

On my way to the radio staion!

HungryMan
HungryMan Posts: 3,470
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This should be interesting. Without getting in to a long story, I will be sitting in. That's all I know so far. The host has a ceramic grill also. :evil:
http://onthegrillradio.com/main.html

Comments

• That's one subject you know well, so it should be a fun experience for you.

Spring "Egg Talker" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,676
    Tried to load it Al but guess I need OS X 10.4 OR higher to load flash 10 :(
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Al,
    Tell us what you experienced.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • HungryMan
    I just listened in and watched how they do it. He told me to talk anytime I wanted. I didn't say anything. He told me I can come anytime, so I will do it again and talk. Another guy he knows came in after a little while. I brought in some dp rubs and other stuff that we talked about during the breaks. Probably would of talked about some stuff, but this other guy didn't shut up for a second.
  • cookn biker
    Cool thing to do and be apart of!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • HungryMan
    I will go back for sure. I will bring a recipe and talk about it.
  • cookn biker
    What recipe? You should also bring samples of the recipe. That will go over good!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Ginny was interviewed on the Chef & the Fatman show when we were at the Dillard Comp. They interviewed her because of the pomegranite martini she makes. Kevin (Fatman) loves her pomitinis....