Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

For those that care..

Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am tired of being unemployed and my unemployment is running out.

So I am going to indenture myself to a long haul trucking company for the next year. I was suppose to go to Iowa for this, but I failed their physical because my diabetes was out of control. It's back under control, so I am off to another company.

4 weeks of training to get my CDL, another 240 hours behind the wheel with a company trainer and then 12 months of slavery, If you are watching Skype (celticwwolf50), Twitter (@SpiritBBQ) or Facebook (just as me) you may see me from time to time.

You'll have better luck finding me on one of the many Amateur Radio bands. Dusting off my equipment and will have it installed into the truck.

For those that really want to know the whole story e-mail will find me.

Ya'll take care, but I'll be watchin'

Comments