Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

grandson's second Halloween

Options
Mainegg
Mainegg Posts: 7,787
Braden is a spider this year. He was not happy as he HATES hats and he was NOT impressed with the black tights. he kept grabbing them and snapping them on his legs LOL when Mommy tried to take out the binky he was really PISSED. he is pretty easy going but this put him over the limit LOL
brdy4.jpg
brdy3.jpg
brdy2.jpg
last year he was a skunk as they tangled with one in their garage a few weeks prior to Halloween LOL
skunk.jpg

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,765
    Options
    thats soooo cruel
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    OHH revenge will be his when he grows up and sees these pics again. He'll have mommy dressing up in the nursing home :evil:
    Cute pics though :laugh:
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    That is just too cute, Julie!
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    I like the skunk outfit. :woohoo: He looks like he ate a bunch of pulled pork. :lol: Tim
  • Dimple's Mom
    Dimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    Options
    Adorable. Too funny about the leg snapping. Perhaps when he learns there's candy involved, he'll cooperate a little more.

The first time we took our oldest TOTing when he could walk, the first house was our next door neighbor, so we went inside for a chat. And he got candy in his little bag. The second house was our other side neighbor. When they opened the door, he handed them his one piece of candy. I guess he thought we were on a candy exchange. But we also went inside that house (and had a drink). So the third house, he figures he's got this down now. He held out his bag for candy and walked right into the house. LOL Poor kid was so confused.
  • TulsaBGEFan
    Options
    Do they make this in adult sizes? I have someone in mind. ;)