Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Another Surgery - Another BGE Sales Pitch

Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,696
edited 6:31AM in EggHead Forum
Just got back from getting shot up with steroids in my back to hopefully stop a burning sensation in my foot. But before they knocked me out I pitched the Big Green Egg to two nurses and an anesthesiologist.

One of the nurses said she had a similiar cooker made of clay when she lived in California. Would love to have another one. The other nurse wants to look it up so I gave her my card. The anesthesiologist likes to eat but doesn't cook.

I'm just suppose to take it easy until the juice wears off so I think I'll practice taking naps.

Spring "Juiced Up, Shot Up And Now Laid Up" Chicken
Spring Texas USA
·

Comments

• deepsouthdeepsouth Posts: 1,788
    get well soon. enjoy the meds.

;o)
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,420
    You need a demo egg on wheels to take in to the hospital and give out tidbits :laugh:
    You also need an order pad and commission from an egg dealer :cheer:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • SSN686SSN686 Posts: 2,971
    Morning Leroy:

Yesterday while waiting to go into the operating room I showed the two pre-op nurses a bunch of posts about the EGG...I would guess at least one of them will have one soon.

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

·
  • You did good Grasshopper.

Two became enlightened of the Egg, but only one will become One with the Egg, and that one will enjoy life ten-thousand fold.

You called just as I was about to add my handle. Good talking to you. And best wishes for a fast recovery.

Spring "Eggs Sold By The One" Chicken
    ·
  • Leroy,
    Man, I sure hope you don't spring a leak in Plano :blink:
    Are you gonna hafta sit in Steve's chair and point to each of us as your plate empties and your R&C evaporates????
    I thought Judy retired to have some FUN with you :pinch:
    See ya B4U can have another surgery :evil:
    ·
  • AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
    I hope that shot works for you!!! Word of mouth is the best way to introduce folks to the Egg and sounds like you did a great job... Take care!!! :)
    ·
  • AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
    Jay, I hope you are doing well after your surgery. It can't be pleasant, but I hope you won't be in pain anymore... My Aunt had this done and said recoup/pt wasn't much fun, but she is pain free now... Wishing you much luck!!! :)
    ·