Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Jay (SSN686) be well my friend

2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
edited 6:06PM in EggHead Forum
Jay told me he was going to have a Knee replacement and it will be done in Florida (scheduled for 10/28).
Blessings to you Jay and have someone let us know how it comes out if you can. Tim :ermm:

Comments

• Copy-Cat, is he!!!

Go for it Jay. Hurts a bit at first but gradually gets better. Even so, it's still better than bad knees.

Spring "Learning Shallow Knee Bends" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Good Luck and be well, Jay. Please let us know how it goes. I am available if you or Kathy need anything.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 6 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,971
    Best to you Jay. Please have someone keep us up on this. We do care.....
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• SmokeySmokey Posts: 2,468
    Jay, be Be nice to the Doctors and Nurses and don't forget to use pain meds, they will make things easier :woohoo: !!
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,406
    Thinkin about ya bro. You'll be a new man after a little tough therapy. Best wishes for a successful procedure and quick recovery!
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Best wishes, My Friend.

Mike
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,665
    Morning Jay,

Get someone to let us know how the new one goes in as well :laugh: Good luck to ya Pal!

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• PapaBPapaB Posts: 146
    Jay, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

aka SSN681
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Hope all goes well Jay. May you have a speedy recovery.
  • bobbybbobbyb Posts: 1,349
    Good luck Jay. You'll be up and about before you know it.
  • RRPRRP Posts: 19,744
    Jay,
    Sorry to hear you are going under the knife, but obviously it is necessary so on the flip side you'll feel better. Good Luck!
    Ron
    L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Jay,

Hoping the procedure and recovery will go well.

My best, Kent
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,671
    Jay, good luck on the surgery and the even harder part, the recovery,,, phone line is open buddy
  • I hop evreything goe's well Jay

Ross
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery, we will be thing about you :)
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Buenos dias Jay, from your friend in México all the best buddy let me know when you are ready to kick....
  • BoatmanBoatman Posts: 854
    Welcome to the club - you'll feel better in no time. Get a stationary bike! ;)
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Heartfelt thoughts and prayers up for you! :)
  • SSN686SSN686 Posts: 3,099
    Morning All:

Thank you for the good wishes, thoughts and prayers for tomorrow! Just got in from babysitting the grandkids so definitely ready for bed!

I don't have to be at the hospital until 10:00am so it will probably be after 3:00pm before I'm posting how things went...yes, the hospital had free WiFi and EggHatter will have her laptop for me.

"Talk" with y'all tomorrow! :laugh: :P :lol: ;)

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    :)