Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

hand stand on a beer keg???

RRP
RRP Posts: 25,880
edited November -1 in Off Topic
I often see pictures of college students being held upside down with their legs in the air and it looks like they are doing a hand stand drinking from the beer keg. I don't get it...could someone explain?
Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    um. they are college students, drinking heavily?

that about explains it :laugh:

i have to ask, though, where are you "often" seeing these pics? sounds like someone is cruising myspace and facebook! :woohoo:
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,671
    my brother made all the guests at his wedding do it, even my 85 year old grandmother did the hand stand. wastes too much beer, funnels work better :laugh:
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    You mean like this?

6C499D30.jpg

2E0E1B71.jpg
  • stike
    that you in the first pic? i noticed the sweaty, stained, triple XL tommy bahama shirt
  • RRP
    yes - and the point is???
  • Fidel
    When you're drunk and the keg is cold it sounds like a good idea. I don't know that there really is a "point".
  • Fidel
    First off, that is a knock-off - I don't have your money to spend on TB shirts. At least not to wear to a kegger. And although it was hot as Hades that night, those stains are beer.

I was stupid enough to zap myself with one of those electronic flyswatters while holding a full cup of beer. Those suckers pack a wallop about like getting hit by a taser.
  • stike
    which was my point...
    hahahaha

"to do it because you are drinking beer, and because someone mentions it"

streaking, bowling with frozen turkeys, throwing televisions off the roof, setting fire to a sofa in the front lawn, making a slip-n-slide on a hill, and doing this to a buddy who's passed-out...

passed_out.jpg
  • RRP
    OK - and lastly is there a term for it? I thought maybe it was a contest or something but then if one pukes while holding their mouth over the spigot then doesn't that dampen the keg party spirit - drunk or not?
  • stike
    kegstand