Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What do people do when not egging...or what do you do for a living

Options
1235»

Comments

• Toe 49,
    I know them and they are good...... they play the Nashvile Club/Small Music Hall scene quite a bit.....good show

• fiver29
    fiver29 Posts: 628
    Options
    Bobby-Q,[p]I sell drugs. I work at all hours and it pays for the food that goes on the egg. Who am I to complain?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Strongsville, Ohio

Yes.  I own a blue egg!  Call Atlanta if you don't believe me!
    [I put this here so everyone knows when I put pictures up with a blue egg in it]

• Outlaw,
    Wine making is a great hobby. I started early 70's with my 1st batch of cherry-plums from my own tree. It got me hooked.[p]Did a lot of fruit wines including persimmon. 1st batch using grapes wasn't untill '91. [p]Bought from this place with great results, & he ships frozen (industrial size freezer in Albany Ca, a few miles north of me):[p]http://www.brehmvineyards.com/missionstatement.html

• Brutus,
    Architect. I have a small frim in S FL. We work mainly on houses, mostly highend one. I'm forever trying to convince clients to have BGEs, but that all want the SS gas grill.

• BunkyRub
    Options
    Bobby-Q,
    Medical sales with a Fortune 100 company-call on eye doctors. Really enjoy it, particularly the business relationships I have made over the years. But, wish I had more time for egging and other hobbies...

• Hooter
    Hooter Posts: 134
    Options
    Bobby-Q,[p]I've been away for several days and missed this post originally. What a great topic![p]I haven't read all of the posts, but I'll bet I'm the most popular guy on the thread...the pizza guy. [p]I'm responsible for operating 109 Domino's Pizza stores in MD, VA, and NC. What a great job!