Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Grilling for the next few days

Options
Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,674
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Doing for the next few days: burgers today, meatballs for next week and sausage for inbetween.
photo-98.jpg
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Talk to me about that sausage Mickey.
    It all looks really great!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    Options
    It ALL looks MITEE TASTEE to me! ;)
  • AlwaysGolf
    Options
    At least I know where dinner is this week, LOL!!! Are you trying out the Wicked Good. Let me know if you did.
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Mickey super when you can plan your meals ahead, something I've never been able to do......everything cooked in "The Beggmuda Triangle" seems to disappear the same day..... :unsure: :laugh:
  • Mickey
    Options
    Molly I get it at Central Market in Austin. Maple,blueberry,pork and taste like pancakes and sausage. It is dessert good.
    I will bring it to Plano for sure.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mickey
    Options
    Hoss come on down for a snack my friend.

• Mickey
    Options
    Alvin still running the Ozark till it burns up. Have you used the new yet? How different?

• Mickey
    Options
    Hell Beli, I cook for Linda and I. You cater every weekend :ohmy: I just wished I lived close to you.
    If I ate your meals I would be at 450lbs :S

• elzbth
    elzbth Posts: 2,075
    Options
    Looks to me as though the next few days are going to be very, very good days at your house... :)
  • Mickey
    Options
    Elizabeth this is the first time I have done the meatballs on the grill. Will put in a sauce next week.

• Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Hey Mickey, What are you going to eat tomorrow. If I had to make that last a week they would call me egghead and leave the 2Fat off. :lol: Just kidding :whistle:
  • Mickey
    Options
    Tim my wife said the same thing.....

• Mickey
    Options
    Judy that is for several days :(

• AlwaysGolf
    Options
    Mickey didn't try it per se, dumped a little on the stuff I already had in the Egg. It didn't seem to spark as much as the Royal Oak. I'm like you I have about 6 bags of royal oak and about 6 bags of ozark oak to get through.