Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

HUGE Congrats To Daddy Pat's BBQ Co.!!!

SqueezeSqueeze Posts: 707
edited 6:05PM in EggHead Forum
Lawrence took Grand today at the Cleveland, GA Hillbilly Hog BBQ and Music Festival. He had calls in all four categories of a 4th place or higher! Awesome job Lawrence, I think you had those EGGs tuned in real nice!!!!!

-Kevin

Comments

• CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,766
    Congrats Lawrence
  • ForniaFornia Posts: 451
    Awesome showing! That sounds like some real dominance.

As I'm not familiar, are they cooking on Eggs only?

I'm about to throw 2 butts on my Large in less than an hour...can't imagine how easy the night must be with a Guru or Stoker. :whistle:

Tomorrow will be red eye and tired as a dog...but I love it!
  • Super job :woohoo:

Congrats!!!!
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Good job Lawrence congrats. Tim ;)
  • Congrats to Lawrence! We know you were SUPER excited!
  • ALRIGHT LAWRENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A well deserved win!!
  • SqueezeSqueeze Posts: 707
    Speaking of Guru, they just took Reserve Grand Champion at the Jack Daniel's World Champioinship. So, yes they work well!!!!!
  • Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
    The cook on only EGG®s and they are one of our sposored cook temas.
    I'm very proud of him!!
  • I just talked to Lawrence, he is one happy & proud puppy!! He got a 2nd, 1 3rd & 2 4ths plus the grand.
    Congrats to Green Eggs & Ham too for a 1st in chicken and another walk.
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    Congratulations!
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,354
    Wow, and to think I was just hanging out with him at Eggtoberfest.

Way to go Lawrence!! Guess you know you won't be changing anything right? Congrats bro.
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings