Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

We are SPOILED!

ResQue
ResQue Posts: 1,045
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I just got back in town from my brother's wedding in New Hampshire. I missed my egg! Most, not all, of the food I ate was asi asi (so-so) We are SPOILED with the food that comes off the egg. It was a pretty fun trip but most of the time I did not have internet to see what has been going on here. We drove from D.C. to Staten Island and stayed two nights. I got to see Lady Liberty and the WTC memorial, Very cool and sad. After that we drove to Hooksett, N.H. and stayed up there for a few days. Beautiful wedding on some ginormous lake up there in Wolsboro. On the way back we stayed in Boston for a night and got to hang out with Norm and Sam Malone at Cheers at Fanieul Hall(sp?) A good trip and some decent food in NY and Boston but I am glad to be back eating egg food again. I probably converted about half a dozen family members with the egg food. So, glad to be back and hope to post some more food soon!

Comments