Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mistake # 1

Options
Adult ADHD
Adult ADHD Posts: 150
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I was able to get off work early today to enjoy my daughter's tennis match. Play finished quickly: don't ask the score. But I will tell you it was her second loss of the season.

Wanting some BBQ chicken, I decided I would take the time to get the grill going and the time to cook some chicken. Well I let the the thing get away from me, and it was glowing red HOT! Mistake # 1

Mistake # 2, I was not willing to take the time to let it cool down good. After I got it back to 600 degrees, I put the chicken on the grill direct. It is smoking and spewing like crazy. I thought I would just close off the vents, but I have no gasket on right now so it is still taking some air in.

I am gonna get the thermometer and pull it at 160ish. Please pray for my chicken. I think we are gonna need it.

Comments