Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Internal Server Error

kl8ton
kl8ton Posts: 5,406
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
Hello,

I keep receiveing the error below. Sometimes when using the browser's back button to return to the main forum page after viewing a post. Sometimes when I click on the links at the top of the forum page to navigate around the forums. I followed the reccomendation of emailing the webmaster, but that email bounced back as undeliverable. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Clayton

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.39 Server at eggheadforum.com Port 80
Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
Grand Rapids MI

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    kl8ton,

That's odd.

I have not noticed that behavior either on the back button or on the navigation links.

Are you using Windoze, or OS X?

Which browser are you using (new version of IE by chance?)
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,406
    IE version 8.0.6001.18702
    Windows Vista OS
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    kl8ton,

Hmmm. The error is on the server side, but seems to be browser specific. I'm on a Mac here; so, I haven't installed IE 8 yet.
    Please copy the url from the browser's address window the next time you see this error. It might contain a clue.