Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Orca on Woot

Rusty RoosterRusty Rooster Posts: 1,239
edited 1:45AM in EggHead Forum
11" for $7.99 inc. shipping if you act fast!
·

Comments

• What a lot of people do not realize is that the shipping stays the same if you order multiples.

I just scored 3 for a total of $14.

Don
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 15,867
    too late - don't bother!
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • I did say you had to hurry Ron. ;-)
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,352
    Ron,

Tom did say you had to act fast. Ten minutes and 15 seconds was loads of time :laugh:

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    well I was "disposed" - OTOH Last year WOOT had the 17" Orkas on sale for $5 each so I bought 4 so I really didn't need another set anyway. Guess the VISA god was looking out for me, huh?
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
    Steven,
    I ought to send you a pair of my 17" ones - bet those would probably chafe your armpits! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,352
    Haha,

Although we haven't met, I have seen pictures of you with people I know. I don't think I'll be commenting on your nostril hair when we do meet, if you get my drift. :laugh:

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    touche' :laugh:
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • Hi Rusty!

I know it is sold out but exactly what is an "orca" other than the whale sort?? :huh:

Newbie egghead here just wonderin....
    ·
    oven mitts rated to 480° - great for removing hot items from your BGE - and far better than leather welder's gloves.
    IMG_0327.jpg
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • Thanks for the info and the pic -- learning lots here!! Are those Orka mitts readily available on-line? This is the first I have heard of them....

Thanks again for your reply!
    ·
    you can buy them via Amazon - just look for the best price though as they are all over the board! They are sold separately at about $12 per mitt for the 11" and $5 more for the 17". Some people don't like them but I do when I go in harms way!
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·