Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Sat. Eggtoberfest

Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,430
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Panhandle Smoker,making a ton of sausage balls
flddhw.jpg
yum!
k2pi1.jpg
c tredwell, rolling out the dough
6gwwhi.jpg
Vidalia 1 & Mint-Tulip, great cooking beside you :) Teresa's favorite dish of the day ;)
x29t1y.jpg
24grfc6.jpg
Cooking on my other side were Crimsongator & the Mrs., serving up some awesome chicken nachos
vczajs.jpg
Chris & EgginDawg
10gimg4.jpg
Matthew from the Grillin & Brew club from N.C. These guys put out some food!
6ghjq9.jpg
·

Comments

• rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    Susan looks like fun and good food were the call of the day,thanks for sharing the pics.

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
    ·
  • LovenbrauLovenbrau Posts: 307
    Great pic's, looks like a great time. Where is the grillin and brew club in NC?
    ·
  • Grill and Brew Club is in Lenoir, NC - We meet the first Thursday of every month at 6:30PM for some great grilling and brewing. Everyone is welcome just email grillandbrew@gmail.com for directions.
    ·
  • Lovenbrau wrote:
    Great pic's, looks like a great time. Where is the grillin and brew club in NC?
    The mountains, they are always getting together & doing fun stuff (grillin & brewin) :laugh:
    ·
  • Matthew is quick! Sorry I did not get the name exactly right but I know you guys have a great time :)
    ·
  • WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
    Thanks for the pics Susan. I wish I could have been there.
    ·
  • Oh you know we do! We have grown from 8 regular members to 57 in less than a year so we must be doing something right.

We had a great time at Eggtoberfest and really enjoyed hanging with you guys that love your eggs as much as we do.
    ·
  • Mightyfine pics Susan - thanks for sharing
    ·
  • Good seeing you again Susan! Great pics- ;)
    ·
  • NC-CDNNC-CDN Posts: 703
    Great pics. I'm in Central NC so a bit out of my range. Sounds like a good time out West.

Mmmm beer.
    ·