Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Sat. Eggtoberfest

Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,435
edited 4:20AM in EggHead Forum
Panhandle Smoker,making a ton of sausage balls
c tredwell, rolling out the dough
Vidalia 1 & Mint-Tulip, great cooking beside you :) Teresa's favorite dish of the day ;)
Cooking on my other side were Crimsongator & the Mrs., serving up some awesome chicken nachos
Chris & EgginDawg
Matthew from the Grillin & Brew club from N.C. These guys put out some food!

• rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    Susan looks like fun and good food were the call of the day,thanks for sharing the pics.

• LovenbrauLovenbrau Posts: 307
    Great pic's, looks like a great time. Where is the grillin and brew club in NC?
  • Grill and Brew Club is in Lenoir, NC - We meet the first Thursday of every month at 6:30PM for some great grilling and brewing. Everyone is welcome just email for directions.
  • Lovenbrau wrote:
    Great pic's, looks like a great time. Where is the grillin and brew club in NC?
    The mountains, they are always getting together & doing fun stuff (grillin & brewin) :laugh:
  • Matthew is quick! Sorry I did not get the name exactly right but I know you guys have a great time :)
  • WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
    Thanks for the pics Susan. I wish I could have been there.
  • Oh you know we do! We have grown from 8 regular members to 57 in less than a year so we must be doing something right.

We had a great time at Eggtoberfest and really enjoyed hanging with you guys that love your eggs as much as we do.
  • Mightyfine pics Susan - thanks for sharing
  • Good seeing you again Susan! Great pics- ;)
  • NC-CDNNC-CDN Posts: 703
    Great pics. I'm in Central NC so a bit out of my range. Sounds like a good time out West.

Mmmm beer.