Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Our Eggtober EGGperience

bayoueggerbayouegger Posts: 271
edited 10:59PM in EggHead Forum
We had a blast! This was our 2nd Eggtoberfest but first one cooking and everything was perfect. The new venue is the way to go. Tons of parking, lots of space and who doesn’t like cooking and watching an occasional NASCAR scream by???? Our neighbors cooking were great! Chip and Brian your Hungry Man casserole and bloody Marys hit the spot and the pork tenderloin was great too. The whole crew from Iowa/Iowa State, it was fun hanging out with you guys and the sausage and gravy to start the day off is the only way to fly. Our Charleston South Carolina neighbors, your ribs were well worth the wait!
Traci and I made crawfish pizzas that turned into shrimp pizza b/c we ran out of crawfish that turned into shrimp and cheese bread b/c we ran out sauce and then eventually ran out of everything. The whole weekend was great, perfect weather, great food and lots of friends!
Traci Setting things up and enjoying a Bloody Mary
My good friend Gloria, think she had fun?
WF coming back with a haul
Notice his shirt on backwards! And this was before the drinking started!
Ready for the egg
On the egg
That's a lot of EGGS!
Dr. BBQ slicing up his English Muffin pizzas!
Nice to meet you Ray!

• eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    bayouegger, those are some nice pics. Thanks for sharing. I liked your description of the fest! :)
  • DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
    Nice pics. We had a great time too.
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
  • tsbradytsbrady Posts: 101
    loved your crayfish pizza, that was my wife's favorite thing! your crust was great, did you make it yourself?
  • drbbqdrbbq Posts: 1,152
    The pleasure was mine! And the pizza rocked!
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,169
    Can you share the recipe for the pizzas? I didn't get a chance to try one at the fest so maybe I can try to make them at home.
  • I agree - love the venue! I'm sorry that I missed your pizza. I heard great things about them though....
    Oswego, IL
  • mr toadmr toad Posts: 666
    thanks for all the photos

mr toad
    In dog Beers - I have had only one !