Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Angus Certified Short Ribs a la Blues Hog

2»

Comments

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,365
    Killing me Beli!! Beautiful food, beautiful scenary and flowers, and most importantly, beautiful family!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • Hawg FanHawg Fan Posts: 640
    Beautiful pictures Beli. Nice looking family, flowers, and beef ribs.

Any road will take you there if you don't know where you're going.

Terry

Tulsa, OK
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    TKS Molly, you started it all with that nice breakfast.... ;)
    ·
    TKS my friend, a nice time of the year to cook around here,,
    ·
    Good!!! Take care & have a great sunday!!
    ·
  • Mightyfine ribs Beli and love the Hibiscus ladies. Say hello to your lovely ladies from my traveling companion and me.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,113
    The only thing in the pictures better looking than the meat is THE GIRLS :)
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
    TKS Frank, We're going to be driving up north to Galveston in December, hope you'll be around Corpus & let us ask you & Maria for lunch/dinner... will let you know the precise date.
    ·
    Mickey...I agree ;)
    ·
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    The ribs looks delicious! You have two gorgeous girls!!! :)
    ·
  • EggSimonEggSimon Posts: 422
    eggcelent job, my friend !
    ·
    TKS Elizabeth, for your kind words
    ·
    Muchas gracias mi amigo, they came out soft & moist & the sauce combined beautifully
    ·
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,391
    Beli, the short ribs look absolutely delicious. Once again, I spied the Atzompa pottery from Oaxaca, but even more beautiful are your wife and daughter with the flowers. :) Just love the colors in your photos.
    ·
    Rebecca you amaze me!!!, how come you can spell Atzompa with no errors????....it's even difficult for me...TKS for your comments & have a great day!!!
    ·
  • EgginDawgEgginDawg Posts: 747
    As always Beli your photos NEVER disappoint us. We missed you guys here this year but hope we'll see you in FL or ATL next year.
    ·
    TKS Ted we're looking forward to Florida next year, hope to see you there. Be well my friend
    ·
  • LobichoLobicho Posts: 557
    Wow...
    very nice RIBS...
    I finally got my EGG and sunday I did some rib eyes, some peppers with chesse...happy people all over...
    like you always have Mr. Beli
    ·