Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Great Eggtober fest!

Options
Spoon
Spoon Posts: 328
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I don't have anything to compare it too, because this was my first eggfest. But, it will not be my last!
My whole family had a great time, got to eat some awesome food and meet some great people. Sorry, no pics... We kinda had our hands full with the twin three month olds and their 3 year old big sister.

~Alex
"Pork so tender you can pull it with a spoon." ~Spoon

Comments

• Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Hi Alex. I saw you with your big (BIG) stroller. You were brave bringing all those babies to meet this crowd.
    I'm glad you guys came and had a good time.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • chrisnjenn
    Options
    My wife and I saw you also with that stroller. Adorable kids you have.

We had a great time and both of us are looking forward to the next one.
  • Spoon
    Spoon Posts: 328
    Options
    Thanks Faith and Chrisnjenn. I hope next year will be a little easier when they are 15 months old, but I doubt it. It was a juggling act, but worth it and everyone had a good time. I have faith, because we meet a couple there with triplets that have been taking their kids since they were three months old.

I hope to see y'all next year.

~Alex
    "Pork so tender you can pull it with a spoon." ~Spoon