Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggtoberfest question

Lit
Lit Posts: 9,053
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Was the store at the end with all the egg merchandise run by the big green egg? Just asking because my fiancee surprised me with a Cyberq 2 Sunday afternoon and when i looked at the BBQ GURU site teh same package is over $100 less than what they were charging. Thanks.

Comments

• Pjoe
    Pjoe Posts: 224
    Not sure about that particular item but I talked to several people at the fest that said prices were jacked up above what is "normal". Can't say myself since I am a newbie. ;)
    LBGE AR SMALL BGE WOO RING
  • Squeeze
    Squeeze Posts: 717
    When you were on the Guru site, did you add the fan and door adapter to the price?
    Kevin Jacques
    The University of Que L.L.C. ®
    Killen, AL
    www.uofque.com

Take Your Taste Buds to School!
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Thanks. That was it. Still a little cheaper on the site but not much. They are calling it a package in the description and I guess its not.
  • when i read the order form for the demo sales it listed the sale as going through the ghs distribution company in macon, ga ... i assume that the speedway was outside of the area covered by the BGE mothership and the merchandise was sold through the BGE distributor for that area