Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT Canadian Egg "N"

Options
Shwiezzee
Shwiezzee Posts: 304
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Got to love it :woohoo: It was 23 yesterday (73F) woke up to this :blink: Back to the snow shovel being apart of the cook. :sick:

IMG_0618.jpg
I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike Bar.

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    We got our first snow on top of Pikes Peak this week. Hope it stays up there a bit longer! ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • EggNorth
    EggNorth Posts: 1,535
    Options
    I'm sure not looking forward to winter, of course we usually only get snow in this area in December so it's not too bad.
    Dave
    Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
    Large (2010), Mini Max (2015), Large garden pot (2018)
  • NC-CDN
    NC-CDN Posts: 703
    Options
    I miss it....and I don't miss it. Mid-upper 70s all week here. Think I may go golfing. Or swimming. LOL.

Enjoy. :laugh:
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Andrew,

It's comments like that that got you thrown out in the first place B) :laugh:

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• NC-CDN
    NC-CDN Posts: 703
    Options
    Little Steven wrote:
    Andrew,

Steve

LOL. That got me laughing. Nice. I'm just glad I landed in a pretty nice place. Oh and I got to see the cup hoisted a few years back. :P
  • Shwiezzee
    Options
    NC-CDN wrote:
    Little Steven wrote:
    Andrew,

Steve

LOL. That got me laughing. Nice. I'm just glad I landed in a pretty nice place. Oh and I got to see the cup hoisted a few years back. :P

WOW :ohmy: That's just down right mean...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Nice one!
  • Capt Frank
    Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Options
    I love to see winter coming! It means my sweetie won't argue with me about going back home to Florida! :laugh: :P :cheer:
  • Chef Charles
    Options
    I am going to pretend I did not see that. It won't be much longer before the white stuff starts falling in these parts -- the later the better. Where are you located?

Tom

Tom

Charles is a mischevious feline who always has something cooking

Twin lbge's .. grew up in the sun parlor of Canada but now egging in the nation's capital

• Shwiezzee
    Options
    Chef Charles wrote:
    I am going to pretend I did not see that. It won't be much longer before the white stuff starts falling in these parts -- the later the better. Where are you located?

Tom

I'm in Calgary. It's somewhat normal to see snow around halloween. Just never really ready. The ground is still warm so it didn't last to long. (thank God)

Jay