Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

2 non-cook eggtoberfest tickets available

mdlindsamdlindsa Posts: 26
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey guys, I have 2 available non-cook EGGtoberfest tickets available. They cost 40 bucks apiece, but I'll give em up for $40 together. If anyone was planning on getting their tickets at the door or anything like that, let me know, I'll be at the event all day.

Comments

• vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,083
    This was posted the other day by Bobby-Q:

This year each registration will have a credential with their names on it so there is no way to sell a ticket.

It was in reference to cooks tickets. I guess it may apply to all tickets...sorry you can't make it...
  • Well, it has names on it...they did last year too, it wasn't a problem last year using it though. I don't see why it would be, unless you're paying more than face value.

I have a cooks ticket that won't be in the name of the person attending...hopefully it's not a problem. I'll be there! I just have two friends who can't make it and are getting rid of their tickets.
  • I still need to check with some guests coming into town in regards to attendance.... but if they are game, I'd definitely take you up on 40/pair. e-mail me your contact info please mjaekel@hotmail.com. I should have a better idea tonight or in the a.m. in regards to attendance...

Thanks
    Mario