Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

2 non-cook eggtoberfest tickets available

mdlindsamdlindsa Posts: 26
edited 3:37PM in EggHead Forum
Hey guys, I have 2 available non-cook EGGtoberfest tickets available. They cost 40 bucks apiece, but I'll give em up for $40 together. If anyone was planning on getting their tickets at the door or anything like that, let me know, I'll be at the event all day.
·

Comments

• vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    This was posted the other day by Bobby-Q:

This year each registration will have a credential with their names on it so there is no way to sell a ticket.

It was in reference to cooks tickets. I guess it may apply to all tickets...sorry you can't make it...
    ·
  • Well, it has names on it...they did last year too, it wasn't a problem last year using it though. I don't see why it would be, unless you're paying more than face value.

I have a cooks ticket that won't be in the name of the person attending...hopefully it's not a problem. I'll be there! I just have two friends who can't make it and are getting rid of their tickets.
    ·
  • I still need to check with some guests coming into town in regards to attendance.... but if they are game, I'd definitely take you up on 40/pair. e-mail me your contact info please mjaekel@hotmail.com. I should have a better idea tonight or in the a.m. in regards to attendance...

Thanks
    Mario
    ·