Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggtoberfest and TV's

EggDeezEggDeez Posts: 4
edited 3:18PM in EggHead Forum
Was wanting to watch some college football while waiting to pick up my first egg. Made a phone call and found out that BGE won't be supplying any tv's at the event. Anyways, I was hoping there were some fellow Auburn fans camping in the infield with a setup or someone that wouldn't mind us crashing during the Auburn-Arkansas game.
·

Comments

• I was hoping to watch the Kentucky game. I wonder if there will be any wireless Internet access?
    ·
  • SundazesSundazes Posts: 274
    Slingbox and an Iphone/Ipad. Works great. Did it last sunday to catch the Ravens game while "working" a church event.
    ·
  • I almost bought one on woot but didn't have the free money at the time.
    ·
  • PoppasamPoppasam Posts: 440
    If my twins are there they will have the auburn game on the outside TV. Big Red Trailer in Cook Team Area.

Poppasam
    ·
  • We'll look for them. We're planning on taking a laptop and air card just in case.
    ·
  • PoppasamPoppasam Posts: 440
    The two of them are diehard Auburn Fans thanks to their Middle School Basketball coach. Then I also have a Tech Grad. The game should be on.

Poppasam
    ·