Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggtoberfest and TV's

EggDeezEggDeez Posts: 4
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Was wanting to watch some college football while waiting to pick up my first egg. Made a phone call and found out that BGE won't be supplying any tv's at the event. Anyways, I was hoping there were some fellow Auburn fans camping in the infield with a setup or someone that wouldn't mind us crashing during the Auburn-Arkansas game.
·

Comments

• I was hoping to watch the Kentucky game. I wonder if there will be any wireless Internet access?
    ·
  • SundazesSundazes Posts: 274
    Slingbox and an Iphone/Ipad. Works great. Did it last sunday to catch the Ravens game while "working" a church event.
    ·
  • I almost bought one on woot but didn't have the free money at the time.
    ·
  • PoppasamPoppasam Posts: 440
    If my twins are there they will have the auburn game on the outside TV. Big Red Trailer in Cook Team Area.

Poppasam
    ·
  • We'll look for them. We're planning on taking a laptop and air card just in case.
    ·
  • PoppasamPoppasam Posts: 440
    The two of them are diehard Auburn Fans thanks to their Middle School Basketball coach. Then I also have a Tech Grad. The game should be on.

Poppasam
    ·