Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

eggtoberfest '10 cooking question

mdlindsamdlindsa Posts: 26
edited 2:16AM in EggHead Forum
I noticed how in the emails sent out, it's highlighted a "minimum of 2 people per egg". However, I have 3 cook tickets, and we were planning on using 2 eggs to cook on like previous years. Will this be an issue? I'm only asking because of the new venue and other things that are different this year...I know in past years it would never have been a problem really. Thanks guys!

Comments

• FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    I would guess that you will have to split time on one of those eggs with at least one other cook.
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Call the number on the sign up form. I was told there would only be about 150 eggs for the cooks. I'm thinking you will need to share.
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    I heard a lot more Eggs than that to cook on. This will be a blast. ;)
    It will be a blast. I just spoke to the Macon store again and now they are saying there will be 250 eggs to cook on and they were misinformed last week. Sorry about the confusion.
    Todd are you and the boys cooking or selling...or both???...Look forward to seeing you a little closer to home....LOL :)
  • well that's a bummer...I'll have to try and get another cook's ticket then.
    You will probably be fine....not to worry.
    We can only sell since there are no cooking slots available. looking forward to seeing you closer to home too!