Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

HOW to delete my account ?

Sooner Egg
Sooner Egg Posts: 578
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
how do I delete my account?

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Sooner Egg,

We don't delete accounts for historical reasons, but I can disable an account and remove any personal information from the profile (e.g. email address, etc.)

Do you wish to deactivate "Sooner Egg", or a different account?
  • is that supposed to be funny?
  • yeah, WPB :sick: is a regular comedian and "stike" is just your typical ****
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    thanks, man. you really blew my cover.

nobody knew that until you told them. (that's meant ironically, in case it wasn't clear).

for someone who "no longer has any interest in this forum" (re: getting your account deleted), you sure hang around here quite a bit lately.

someone really... any psychiatrists out there? please explain to me the clinical diagnosis for someone who is perpetually angry and disgusted with the forum, but who can't stop visiting the forum.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • big words from such a small man...I'm not "perpetually angry and disgusted with the forum", I merely lost interest, my interest peeked when you decided to be an ass and post a sarcastic comment on my thread, a thread that had absolutely nothing to with you
  • Zippylip
    Zippylip Posts: 4,768
    by your logic, no one could reply to anyone else’s threads – seems a bit disingenuous as well insofar as when one loses interest, they merely walk away. When they walk away and take their blocks it tends to suggest disgust
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania
  • stike
    and when they walk away and take their blocks and slam the door and then come back and get upset because someone giggled when they left...

well.

i don't know what that means. :laugh:

dude is certainly entitled to be here, but for him to get his tighty-whities in a PERMANENT twist because i made one comment ("first RTD, now this") to his "goodbye forever" post, well. i guess that means that what i think is hugely important to him.
  • stike
    your interest was "piqued". when mocking people for using big words, make sure the big words you use are used correctly.

i am sorry you took an offhand sarcastic comment (one comment) to heart. you gave my remark a good deal of weight, it seems. so much, in fact, that you actually admit it drew you back to the forum, caused you to get involved again, and participate. i guess that is a good thing, as long as all of your posts going forward aren't going to be feeble (and poorly worded and unclear) attempts to mock or be witty at my expense.

explain to me why one stupid comment from such a piddlingly small man (that'd be me) can cause such a big man like yourself (i'm assuming that if i am small that you must believe yourself to be big, or at least bigger) to go off on a multi-day fit.

i'll say it again, one comment i made, in a forum folks barely read, posted after you 'left' the forum, has needled you so much that you need to follow me around and attempt to get me back and score magical internet points.

why do you care what i think? ..so much so that you would lower yourself to the point of calling people an "assh*le"? don't sink lower than me, man. you're better than that.