Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Admins re: littlelip’s lost identity

Zippylip
Zippylip Posts: 4,768
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
I have sent emails with this inquiry/request but have not had a reply so I am assuming my emails are not getting through. All of my daughter’s posts (littlelip) have been re-assigned to me. When a search is done for littlelip, all of her posts appear, but with Zippylip as the poster/replier. Please re-assign her posts and replies back to her so that she gets proper credit for her work. Thank you
happy in the hut
West Chester Pennsylvania

Comments

• wondering if that was fallout from the "anonymous poster" heyday.

i could see that happening if all posts from a given IP address were switched to one single user name.

odd though. why you and no one else? would love to see who made the anonymous posts to wess that one night.
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Zippylip,

I'm not sure how that happened, but I replaced "Zippylip" with "little_lip" for the posts associated with the "little_lip" account.

The forum saves the user name at the time the post is made regardless of the current name on the account; so, is it possible that the "little_lip" account was recently renamed?
  • Zippylip
    Zippylip Posts: 4,768
    WMK, thank you, much appreciated, Marc
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania