Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Atlanta Fest Tickets

Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 8,104
edited 6:30AM in EggHead Forum
Just found out I need 2 non-cook tickets for Fri and Sat any ideas or help? TIA

• HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    Hey Boss/KING Richard, phone was on the charger,missed your call.I will NOT be in Hotlanta this year. :( ONE-A THESE DAYS!!! ;) :)
  • Roll TideRoll Tide Posts: 505
    According to the eventbrite page it says that walk ins will be allowed on the day of the event, but you may not get the pre-registration shirt.
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 8,831
    I happened to look the other day and on the registration page. It states:

Walk-ins will be allowed for $40 on the day of the event, but may not include the souvenir t-shirt.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• I've also seen folks who can't make it for one reason or another selling their tickets for face value on atlanta craigs list.