Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Eggtoberfest Weather...WOW

vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
edited 9:44PM in EggHead Forum
It it is supposed to be mid 70's for the highs and mid 40's for the lows and sunny, sunny, sunny.

This is going to be a blast...can't wait to see everyone Friday & Saturday....

B) ;) :) :laugh: :P :woohoo: :lol: :silly: :pinch: :cheer:

• KMagnusKMagnus Posts: 114
    I think it will definitely be better weather than last year - see you Friday & Saturday!!
  • DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
    Why would you do this to us! :P :P :woohoo: :woohoo:
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
  • KMagnusKMagnus Posts: 114
    I think it will definitely be better weather than last year - see you Friday & Saturday!!
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    I just had to throw it out there...hopefully I did not jinx us... :blink: :unsure: :sick: :pinch: :silly: :lol:
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
    I'm not sure I'll know how to prepare for no rain and no bitter cold and wind. Will be different for sure.
    At least I won't have to bring firewood this year.
    You mean that's not bitter cold??? :blink: :S :side: B)

Sounds like a great weekend, wishing I was going to be there.

• HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Nice T SHIRT weather.
  • FreakFreak Posts: 79
    This is going to be a great event. Definitely looking forward to my first Eggtoberfest after all these years cooking on them! Good group of guys cooking together to represent Northern Georgia!
    HungryMan wrote:
    Nice T SHIRT weather.

Nice plug... :P
    You mean 4 TSHIRT DESIGNS and Personalized COFFEE MUGS?
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Kim, I hope you all have fun. :) Sounds like the idea temperatures. Take plenty of pics.
    and hopefully some sweatshirts or long sleeve T shirts for sale for the will be in the 40's you know... B)
    I thought you were going to come down Rebecca... :( :(

Yes there will be pics... ;)
    If I get some pre orders I will. Never doing this before I have no idea what to expect. I don't want to bring stuff and get stuck with it. With pre order I would bring what I need and have the correct sizes. My luck I will guess and have 10 people who want it and have the wrong sizes. I can figure out what the sweats would cost if anyone wants to e mail me. I can get. Reg sweats, hooded and zip hooded if needed.
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511

I bet you sell 1,000+ shirts ;)
    I hope so. I think you have bought 500 yourself. It should be fun. This is my first adventure doing something this big. The Florida fest was good and I got my feet wet.
  • Can't wait, we will see you there. My wifes first experience with the other eggheads.
  • NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,293
    Sounds perfect! We can't wait....just a few more days!!!!!
    Knoxville, TN
    Nibble Me This
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    anything is better than last years weather :laugh: we did have a ton of fun though!!!
  • HungryMan wrote:
    You mean 4 TSHIRT DESIGNS and Personalized COFFEE MUGS?
    Would you post your designs? please
  • How about.................
    BRING LOTS OF EXTRA BEER!!!!!!!!!! ;) :woohoo:
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Julie, we have been to five of them in a row, and last year was the first crappy weather. The four before that were sunny and nice. -RP
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    :woohoo: :woohoo:

Soooooooo . . . what was put into the little guy to get this effect?

No names . . . as trying to protect the (not so) innocent! :whistle: :ermm: :ohmy: