Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Did some Dino Bones

Options
rsmdale
rsmdale Posts: 2,472
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Beef ribs for 1.29lb Sure I'll give them a try.Marinated in a good beer for 3 hours and then rubbed w,Garlic powder and Snder's prime rib seasoning.I put them on at 250 w/some hickory for 3 hours foied for an hour and then sauced one and left the other naked.I also picked some cayennes out of the garden and made some home-brew tabasco-yum!! Hot !!
025-6.jpg
029-4.jpg
030-2.jpg
031-2.jpg
first time doing beef ribs and everyone was happy
026-5.jpg
028-3.jpg
Scrambled eggs here I come

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE

Comments

• Hawg Fan
    Hawg Fan Posts: 1,517
    Options
    Those beef ribs look great. Were they tender after 4 hours?

Also, that hot sauce looked awesome. I go through a bottle of Tabasco sauce every month and I love the hot stuff. I eat it on eggs, soup, chili, red sauce, Mexican food and anything that needs kicked up a notch or two.

Any road will take you there if you don't know where you're going.

Terry

Rockwall, TX
  • rsmdale
    Options
    They smoked for 3 hours foiled for an hour and then went another hour as I sauced the one rack.They were really tender I was surprised!

DALE
  • JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    Those ribs look great!! I did some beef shorts a while back that were really good. Drought got most of my peppers. Ones in pots are all I have left. :(
  • rsmdale
    Options
    I had a tough early season w/ my peppers and now they are going crazy.

DALE
  • Shiff
    Shiff Posts: 1,835
    Options
    They look great. Beef ribs are my favorite. I usually cook mine a little longer and don't use foil anymore. This makes it easier and I think the ribs come out better.

I've got some in the freezer - think it's time to defrost some.
    Large BGE
    Barry, Lancaster, PA
  • LDD
    LDD Posts: 1,225
    Options
    those look top shelf. definitely need to give it a go
    context is important :)