Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Question about Eggtoberfest

Baby j
Baby j Posts: 148
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I would really like to buy some lump while I am at this year's Eggtoberfest. Does anyone know if we can drive up to pick up items we have bought, or if we have to carry it back to our car? Or will there be a shuttle taking people to the parking lot.

Baby j
jason hillenbrand

Comments

• ddmax
    ddmax Posts: 45
    I had this discussion last night with the wife. I'll probably want to pick up some goodies as well. For my purposes, I'm probably going to bring a backpack.

I don't know for sure, but I don't think they will have a shuttle. I've been to numerous events at AMS and don't remember there being one. There are several parking lots close to the track, but from the infield to the lots is a haul.

Maybe there will be vendors outside the track?
  • Baby j
    I'm thinking about dragging my kids wagon around. That way if I get tired, I can curl up in it and take a nap.

Baby j
    Jason Hillenbrand
  • Baby j
    It says on the website, there's parking at the infield, so it shouldn't be to far to carry things.

Baby j
    Jason Hillenbrand
  • ddmax
    ddmax Posts: 45
    Aaahhh, I did not know that. Good information!

That will definitely make it easier.