Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Good New and some gooder news..

Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
edited 1:12PM in EggHead Forum
Good News for ya'll is I won't be attending Eggtoberfest.

Gooder News is it's because I will be in IOWA starting training for my new job..

Look out America, but My son (Matthew) and I will be Interstate Haulers. Yep Him and I will be hauling Big Rigs up and down the highways and by-ways of America as a team..

I will miss you all, but hey I got a real job..
·

Comments

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    I can see you doing that Pete :) enjoy and congrats on the job :)
    ·
  • Dimple's MomDimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    Congrats on the new job - and how great that you'll be working with your son.
    ·
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,494
    Pete, that is great news - both for you and your son. Will they let you throw a mini in the back of the truck for a quick burger? Be sure to give us a holler if you pass through Spring, Texas!
    ·
  •  
    Congratulations C.W., sounds like a lot of fun.

Blair

·
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Congratulations, I worked with my son years ago and they were some of the best years of my life :cheer:
    ·
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 8,499
    Pete, congrats on the job - that is great news!! And screw the mini... throw a large in the trailer!! :)
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

·
  • rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    Congrats and good luck!!

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    CONGRATS!!! ;)
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,473
    Good for you. If you get to the 285 marker on I35
    in Salado,Tx be sure and call for dinner.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • FockerFocker Posts: 1,937
    Pete,

You're more than welcome to show me a thing or two on my Large anytime if you go through the Quad Cities. I'm about 30 minutes east of Iowa 80 truckstop in Walcott, IA
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    Hollin' bout huh, egga what!?  Huh, give a Fock egga what!?
    ·
  • Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Congrats, Pete!
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    What part of Ioway u be in?
    ·
  • JCinNVJCinNV Posts: 141
    Hey Pete, Congrats on the new job, Learn the five seeing habits and keep the dirty side down and the shiny side up :)
    ·
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    Congrats Pete! Time to start growing all your hair back!!! :laugh: :whistle: I truly hope it makes you happy. ;)
    ·
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    Cedar Rapids.

We'll be there for three weeks of training and then on the road with a lead driver for 14,000 miles. We'll be paired up after that.
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    If'n ya ever find yourself routed through Marysville,KS
    or close by, shoot me an email!
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Way to go Pete
    ·
  • troutmantroutman Posts: 498
    Congrats Pete. Good for you and your son.

Don't forget to write.
    ·
  • thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Congrats on your new job and working with your son. I worked with my son for a decade. Most of the time it was great. ;)
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
    ·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Pete, you can still keep in touch via internet...

Congratulations!

Kent
    ·