Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Anyone have a Turbo Grate they want to sell?

Options
Hungry Joe
Hungry Joe Posts: 1,567
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm looking for a turbo grate to put in my second large. I know a lot of people don't care for the turbo grate so I'm hoping someone's willing to make some kind of deal. Personally I think it's much easier to knock the ash through the using it rather then the standard BGE grate so if anyone has one laying around hit me up! B)

Comments

• Boxerpapa
    Boxerpapa Posts: 989
    Options
    I might be willing to part ways with mine. I'm in CA, where do you live?
  • Hungry Joe
    Hungry Joe Posts: 1,567
    Options
    I'm in NJ which might make it cost prohibited when shipping is involved. How much are you looking for?
  • Buxwheat
    Buxwheat Posts: 727
    Options
    Put my name in the pot, too. My cast iron grate is cracked and the expanded metal one I made to replace it (last year) has finally burned through. Would like something to replace it with. Don't want to spend a whole lot either since I'm not sure whether these things are worth it or not. If anyone has a well used one they want to toss, I'll take it and pay postage + something for the trouble. Thanks.