Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

ATL Eggfest rollcall

redneck6497redneck6497 Posts: 177
edited 10:06PM in EggHead Forum
So, who other than me is going to the ATL Eggfest??

I will be there with a friend who is also interested in getting an egg. I got the med. egg package. My wife told me to get another one .... who am I to disagree with the boss ;-)
·

Comments

• DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
    I will be there. I thought I would let everyone know in case they wanted to change their plans. :P
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
    ·
  • We will be there on Friday and staying all weekend at the Campground. Can't Wait!! :)
    ·
  • TractorTractor Posts: 283
    I'm bringing 3 friends with me, one of whom is buying his 1st Egg!
    ·
  • TractorTractor Posts: 283
    For the record, this is Eggtoberfest as opposed to ATL Eggfest. It's not your ordinary 'Eggfest'. It's the grandaddy of them ALL!
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Thanks for letting us kmow. I am reconsidering NOT stopping by now...

:sick: :blink: :pinch: :S :ermm: :cheer: :woohoo: :lol: :silly: B)
    ·
  • Will be driving down from Louisville with a friend (XL egg owner) to pick up my first egg. Bought the large package. Can't wait!!!
    ·
  • HicHic Posts: 350
    I'm getting the Large Demo package - My first egg!!

Large, medium, small and a mini. Egg'n, golfing, beer drinking, camping and following football and baseball.
    Atlanta NOTP suburbia.

·
  • EggspertEggspert Posts: 142
    I will be there for the first time. Any pointers on items I need to bring? I am not cooking, FYI.
    ·
  • I will be there for the third.
    Fred V. Smyrna,Ga.
    ·
  • tsheehan7tsheehan7 Posts: 105
    I'll be there buying my first egg. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    A big appetite...do not eat breakfast before arriving...chairs to sit in...an ice chest...hat..sunblock...

a note pad to take notes...ask lots of questions...you will be amazed at how much you eat and how much you learn... :P :lol: :silly:
    ·
  • LitLit Posts: 3,838
    I'll be there. Camping in the infield. I was there last weekend doing the nascar experience and the huge sign in front of the speedway was advertising BGE.
    ·
  • TnVolKenTnVolKen Posts: 198
    I will be there camping on the infield and cooking for the first time. Can not wait.
    ·
  • Have a great time Doug, see you in the Spring in OKC. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Doug
    ·
  • Tractor,

Point well taken. Eggtoberfest then!!

I already can't wait. I've been dreaming of EGGTOBERFEST for days now!

What time should I plan on arriving? I understand the lighting of the eggs is a big deal.

Also, I think I read there is something for kids (just in case the wife decides to come). Do young kids (
    ·
  • ;) if you r camping you can stay up all night long :woohoo:
    see you in the Spring in OKC also B)
    ·
  • ddmaxddmax Posts: 45
    I will be there with a group of future Eggheads. After they see Eggtoberfest how could they not buy one?

I also have a friend that's cooking. I may make that leap next year....
    ·
  • Looks like only a few of us are going to Eggtoberfest.
    ·