Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT: To all my fellow female eggheads

TweetyTweety Posts: 455
edited 10:30PM in EggHead Forum
As I was getting our XL ready to cook some porterhouse steaks tonight I had a thought...Do the male eggheads appreciate coming home to a woman with smoke in her hair and steaks searing on the grill?

Just a thought... :whistle:

IMG_0398.jpg
·

Comments

• Aren't we supposed too?
    ·
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,840
    Not very big steaks, Tweety! :whistle:
    ·
  • Tweety wrote:
    Do the male eggheads appreciate coming home to a woman with smoke in her hair and steaks searing on the grill?

Only if she's naked. :laugh:

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • Take it from a man... no better perfume than smoke off an egg. Want to hug all nite!
    ·
  • I'm thinking "yes, but..." what about the reverse scenario - the guys making porterhouse steaks with smoke in their hair when WE get home. Even better. :lol:
    ·
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    I am with Judi ;)
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,286
    Yes Girl! Maybe you should tie your hair back in case of a flashback. Nobody likes that smell :)

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • GadflyGadfly Posts: 120
    Beat me to it..
    ·
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Tammy the answer is yes,absolutely!!!! Put a little BBQ sauce behind the ears and after dinner is finished, you'll be busy the rest of the evening(and I'm not talking doing dishes!)!
    ·
    Todd,

Ha!

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • TweetyTweety Posts: 455
    Well of course!
    ·
    I was preparing the grill in this pic. Will post pics of the cook tomorrow. They were yummy though!
    ·
    That's how Clay feels. He gets home and has a big smile on his face when he sees me cooking.
    ·
    You got that right sister! ;)
    ·
    I usually do have my hair up. My son took the pic right after I got in & started the grill, hadn't had time to put up the hair. That's where the thought came from b/c I realized the smoke would be in my hair when Clay got home. He didn't seem to mind though... :whistle:
    ·
    :blush:
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    LAWDAMERCEY girl! You gonna getem all all STIRRED UP! :) :laugh:
    ·
  • rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    Tweety anytime a pretty women will cook me dinner -the smoke is a bonus as long as it does'nt get in the way of the plasma!! hahaha

AGOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
    GREAT JOB TWEETY
    ·
  • Well...It hasn't happened here yet, but YES!!!
    ·
  • LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    yes. yes we do
    context is important :)
    ·
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 3,713
    Tammie,
    I have trouble getting my wife to use the indoor fire box let alone the Egg. LOL
    I do make her cook at the eggfests.
    You are a true inspuration.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
    ·
  • That's what my wife feels, also. I get a great smile when she comes home to find me cooking, which is every night. Last night was bacon wrapped scallops
    ·
    Yum! Haven't tried that yet, but I'll put it on my list of "must do's"
    ·
    Maybe she and I can talk in Plano! Clay started this whole egg business, but now I'm as addicted as he is. We'll work on her. ;)
    ·
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,391
    Tweety, I have to agree with Judi! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I love your handle and avatar!

Todd, you have to be a bit more specific. Should I use Robust, Sweet, or Chipotle behind the ears? Do you think one ear would be sufficient. I rather think two ears would be overkill. :blush:
    ·
  • Egg JujuEgg Juju Posts: 658
    Yes we do... :)
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Use the sweet,,, 1 ear for a quickie,,, both ears for a honeymoon :woohoo: :woohoo: B)
    ·
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,391
    Pat, I'm glad I'm asked....I'd hate to see what would happen if I used Robust by mistake. :laugh:
    ·
    Honeymoon to you is a quickie to everyone else..Or so I've heard :laugh:

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    If anyone would know that would be you sweetie :kiss:
    ·