Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

NEW POLL! I have a new answer!!

Options
Bulldog Mom
Bulldog Mom Posts: 242
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Over the course of the last year, my husband and I wore out our existing electric starter. We kinda melted it. :whistle:

On Saturday, I sent him to our dealer to get a replacement (I was out of town and unable to oversee the transaction). The text I got read as follows: "Wait until you see the new lighter." I shrugged off the message, determined to enjoy my day with my friends.

Upon my arrival home, I was presented with "the new lighter..."

IMG_0215.jpg

I can't wait to use it, based on the YouTube video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow7Lm6_bCf0

Comments

• Dreggs
    Dreggs Posts: 147
    Options
    They work well. Enjoy
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    I saw and touched one on Saturday when I picked up my won medium. He demoed it also. Let me know how you like it and your thoughts. How much in your area?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Bulldog Mom
    Options
    Molly - I will let you know what we think. It has to be better than our old one! ;)
    I think we paid $90 (incl. tax). I heard list price is around $80, but I know that can vary by region.
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    $75 here.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE