Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PTK..................And the winner is............

Eggsakley
Eggsakley Posts: 1,019
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
There were some who entered that did not have the required 500 posts. You were not put into the Bin of Destiny. Some did not respond with the proper secret code. You were not put into the Bin of Destiny. Some of you have very good friends who responded with the proper secret code for you and you were put into the Bin of Destiny.The Bin of Destiny has revealed the top Three winners. The winner will have 24 hrs to contact me or the prize automatically goes to the first runner up. If another 24 hrs lapses and no contact,the second runner up has the opportunity to claim the prize. If none of the three contacts me within the alloted time frame,Tweeve-tip will get it even though he didn't even enter. :woohoo:
The winner of 1st place goes to:
BigDaddy-OCT

The 1st runner up is:
Florida grillin Girl

The second runner up is:
Jagermeister

Thanks to all who entered and let the celebrating begin. BigDaddy-OCT you have until 1900 hrs tomorrow to claim your prize or Faith will finally get her chance at her dream. I shall monitor this closely for compliance with the time requirements. It's a new stipulation that may or may not continue in the future, but it seems like a reasonable time frame for anyone who actually wants to learn the art of flyin pies.

Comments