Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

concrete blocks table

Options
milll36
milll36 Posts: 5
edited November -1 in EGG Table Forum
Hi i live in Panama, i want to build a table or little outdoor kitchen in my garden to put my Large BGE(currently on the way) and a future small bge. I saw that almost all the tables here are of wood,i dont want to use wood because of the climate conditions here, so if somebody could help my with desings ideas ill appreciate it.

Tks
Daniel

Comments

• Capt Frank
    Capt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Options
    Go to the Naked Whiz site, nakedwhiz.com. There is a photo gallery of tables to examine. Most are wood,but there are some masonry setups too. Also do a search on here [click forums, then search forum] and type in masonry tables, stone tables, etc.
    Hopefully some one one here who has built one will chime in also.
    Welcome :cheer:
  • h20loo
    h20loo Posts: 1
    Options
    I saw a stainless steel table or desk from Ikea(or similiar) converted to use as a BGE table. I'll see if I can find it. Certainly looked maintenance free and movable.
    Mine is red cedar with a stainless top and I expect it to outlive me.