Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pizza Toss Kit.................Status:Available

Eggsakley
Eggsakley Posts: 1,019
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just a reminder to all who have not entered, the PTK is available to all who enter with the me2 secret code before 6pm monday. Origional post was yesterday for those wishing to read about it, and an update to Molly is now included. Best of luck to all but in the end, There can be only one. Remember 500 post min to enter. :whistle:

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    I was just going to ping you..hahaha
    Where the heck is a picture of you tossing a dough? That is part of the gig.... :whistle:;)
    What update...??
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Eggsakley
    Refer to origional posting yesterday, You will see plenty of gripping dough tossing action. And thanks for keeping me on the straight and narrow. Pics are under a reply to you from yesterdays posts. :)
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Saw it and replied. Hope I wasn't to hard on you.... :laugh: :laugh: :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Eggsakley
    Not at all. Needed it, and thanx again. :)
  • Boatman
    Boatman Posts: 854
    me2 - me2 Please throw my hat in the ring.....again B)