Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggfest 2000 Egg purchasers -- Hello!!

Options
Tim M
Tim M Posts: 2,410
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
All the posts from Nature got me wondering where the new Egg buyers are from Eggfest2000. Stuart, Hillard, Dan -- I can't remember them all now. I must assume some of those guys and gals must be lurking out there - come on and let us know how things are going with you.[p]Tim M
[ul][li]--Tim moved his BBQ link to here--[/ul]

Comments

• char buddy
    char buddy Posts: 562
    Options
    Tim M,[p]This is Hillard. I masquerade as Char buddy - and I've been around - not lurking. In fact, I doing a beer butt chicken right now. [p]Char buddy
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    CornfedTes.jpg
    <p />char buddy,
    And the perfect spot to insert this photo, which I just scanned. This is Corfed, Char Buddy and Teslamania sharing Q secrets.[p]Sounds like you are having fun with the posts I have read from you![p]Q on!

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Tim M
    Options
    Nature Boy,[p]Gee, you would have thought we set that up, nice timing NB. I have seen you, Mr Char-buddy, around the forum but I never connected you to Mr Pouncy. Welcome. I know you have been Egging along.[p]Tim
  • Sandi
    Sandi Posts: 107
    Options
    Tim M,
    Was sooo glad to see your addy for your site here tonight. I use my same account here at home AND at work. Bookmarks I have at work, I don't have here at home...etc... Been forgetting to get the addy to your site, from work account, to add it here at home. Your site is so useful when I am cross referencing![p]Keep up the good work on your site...I, for one, appreciate the heck out of it. There is another site that I see referrenced here quite a bit...can't remember the name...but would LOVE the URL to ANYONE that has something going in re BGE![p]Appreciate you all Soooo much![p]Again...I type really really fast and DO NOT SPELL CHECK!

• olblue
    olblue Posts: 42
    Options
    Tim M,
    I've made some important discoveries with my large egg. If you increase the grill time at full blast and decrease the "rest" time with the vents closed, you can get a well charred steak that is absolutely raw in the center

• Tim M
    Options
    Sandi,[p]
    You keep me laughing - keep up the e-mails and the forum posts!![p]You need to stop into the profile section and fill out a profile so we all know more about you and your use of the Egg. A bar huh?? There have been a few around here that may have visited an establishment like that before. I know I have, but none with Egg cooking. Where might this bar be?? You might get some visitors soon![p]Tim

• Tim M
    Options
    ol-blue,[p]
    YES SIR -- A pitsburg char!! My favorite!!!!!!!!!!![p]
    Tim

• BBQfan1
    BBQfan1 Posts: 562
    Options
    Nature Boy,[p]Thanks for the picture! I too have seen the CharBuddy 'signature' on the forum since Waldorf, and now with the picture I know who has been posting the questions and offerings. Char-Buddy, glad to have met you at Eggfest and hope we are cutting down slope of the 'learning curve'. Man, don't know if it was Waldorf, or just the approaching summer season, but many new 'signatures' on the forum in the last 3 or 4 weeks! NB, thanks for being the 'welcome wagon' on the forum, representing those of us who don't/can't be as strong a presence as we'd like. p.s. Got a nice lemongrass marinade from that ultimate bbq sauce book that I will email to you; keep an eye out for it!
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    BBQfan1,
    Thanks! I would have liked to get pictures of everyone, but lame brain me and the film. Next time (maybe I can make Atlanta with the twins...and lots of film!)[p]Yeah, it is great to see the new people posting their adventures. Everyone has their own style (even as beginners) and we all learn a lot from hearing of their eggsperiences. Great to see the family grow, and everyone get along, so we can productively carry on this friendly culinary egg institute we have here. Thanks again to Bill Miller, and all who made this forum a reality.[p]Look forward to the lemongrass recipe. Just bought another batch.[p]Cheers!
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Earl
    Earl Posts: 468
    Options
    default.asp
    <p />Sandi,

I am sure you are looking for Gordon's web site. Well
    worth the bookmark. I hope this works, if not someone
    please jump in.

Gfw's site[p] Earl

[ul][li]http://yyyz.net/bge/default.asp[/ul]
  • Gfw
    Gfw Posts: 1,598
    Options
    Tim M, glad to see that you got a real site! 'Just kidding' - How long do I have to change all my links? [p]Gfw

• Tim M
    Options
    Gfw,[p]You have pleanty of time. The old address will automatically switch you to the new site (http://www.tm52.com/bge/). I have moved some files but I will wait to move the rest. The old site dies in Sept.[p]Tim