Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I gotta make a decision what to cook...

Options
Clay Q
Clay Q Posts: 4,486
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Something different, lamb.... it's a fun cook and mighty good with guava wood smoke, but in a flash can get overdone and with me drinkin and all....I don't know...
BGElambandporkBBQ20100004.jpg

BGElambandporkBBQ20100006.jpg

BGElambandporkBBQ20100009.jpg

Mini pork roast in the mini, that's nice..
BGEminipigroast0007-1.jpg

I know this is do-able, my pulled pork TENDERLOIN, yes sir!
BGElambandporkBBQ20100001.jpg

Pig Candy is always a hit in the morning with coffee.
BGEPigCandy20100005.jpg

Baby backs, quick cook??? I can do that.
BGECWMTribute014.jpg

I'm off to the market then I'll pack the potato wagon, bringing my mini with a new table, we will be travelin down tomorrow peddling as fast as we can. :woohoo:
See ya at the Eggwegofest.

Comments

• Spring Chicken
    Options
    It obvious that you need help... at least with the 'drinking' part.

As usual, every photo looks great.

Spring "Now I'm Hungry Again" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Boilermaker Ben
    Options
    Whatever you decide on, save me some. Are you going to make it for the meet 'n greet tomorrow night?

My menu will be chili (being made tonight) and salmon-several-ways.
  • Smokin' Stogies
    Options
    Man you just made me super hungry. How about all of them and we will be there by eight tonight to try them all. ;) Wish I had that dilemma. I am just trying to figure out how to get home in time to make sure it is dinner, not breakfast that I am cooking!

Smokin'Stogies in Exton, Pa with my wife and our four dogs; Sully and Boo the Newfoundlands, Murphy the Irish Setter and Alli the Beagle/Lab mix. 

Eggers Prayer-

Our egg, which art in sizes, hallowed be thy smoke, thy will be grilled, at home as it is at eggfest. Give us this clay our daily brisket and forgive us our rubs, as we forgive those who gas grill against us, and lead us not to flashback but deliver us from overnighters. For thine is the grill, the smoke, the egg. Let's eat!

• Fluffyb
    Fluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Options
    It all looks great! We just returned from Costco and a great Hispanic market here. Bought 20lbs of bone in pork butt, a bunch of banana leaves, 8 cans of spam, dates, 5lbs of bacon and a bunch of other stuff. Cooking for the first time at the So. Cal Fest on Saturday. I am nervous but excited!
  • Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Options
    We will be there.
    Looking foward to your grilled salmon!
  • deepsouth
    deepsouth Posts: 1,796
    Options
    wow, everything looks great. especially the lamb.
  • Bash
    Bash Posts: 1,011
    Options
    Clay, that all looks fantastic. The lamb, bacon, and ribs looks especially good to me. Have to try some lamb like that soon...
  • eenie meenie
    Options
    Clay, no matter what you cook, it will be awesome! :)
    Must be nice to have a repertoire from which to select. I know you and Ms. DianaQ will have a great time at the Eggwegofest.
  • Perennial Smoke
    Options
    It all looks fabulous and you probably already went to the store.. but I vote for lamb! yumm... See you soon!
  • noly cr^p. that's a nice string of photos. food is beautiful. i vote for the lamb lamb lamb. but it's a slim margin.

you talking about cooking this at a fest?

if a fest. maybe the pig candy and pork roast or pulled tenderloin