Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mini Frozen Fest

Options
Ripnem
Ripnem Posts: 5,511
edited November -1 in Off Topic
The 2nd Annual Frozen Fest is right around the corner and It's time to get a head count for cabin reservations. This is a 2+ day after party with eggheads from all around. Last year we had Canada, Colorado and Iowa representatives as well as a bunch of locals. This year I have inquiries from PA, Ohio, Texas, New Mexico, Nebraska and beyond. The set-up is great. Everyone gets a bedroom, some share a bathroom, All have full kitchens and decks out the backdoor. All the cabins face the water and are a comfortable distance from one another. Rates are extremely reasonable at 18-25 bucks a night per/person, depending on how many people per/cabin.

Some of the activities available are ice fishing, snowmobiling, sledding, skating, and the obvious eating and drinking. This year I will have a token fishing guide (good friend of mine) to ensure those that want to wet a line can and will. We can rent permanent ice houses on the lake or simply work the lake in search of Wally the Walleye or a bucket full of Crappies.

The date is February 12-14 (Valentines weekend)

www.boydlodge.com is the site to have a look at the digs. Cabins 51-55 would be the desired ones.
IMG_1228.jpg
IMG_1247.jpg

Post your questions, concerns and if I should make room for you. Or you can e-mail me through the forum.

Comments