Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Is this yours?

Options
cookingdude555
cookingdude555 Posts: 3,194
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Someone in Salt Lake City is selling a small, and it's not Grandpas Grub or me:

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=678&ad=12145715&cat=&lpid=

My question is how can you list it with a warranty when not purchased from a dealer? I know they purchased it from a dealer, but new owner wouldn't be. They had a medium with the exact same info up for the last month (other than saying it was a medium instead of a small).

Anyway, thought the owner might be on the forum, or it might help someone looking for a small in SLC.

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Two ads a month apart for different eggs? Me smells a rat.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Grandpas Grub
    Options

I think it was bullfrog who was advertising for sale or trade, eggs all the time a summer to two ago.

Kent
  • cookingdude555
    Options
    Kent, I havent found a dealer that I really like outside of the one in Bountiful. They are honest and easy to deal with. The others seem shady, and if this is true about Bullfrog, its sad that they would pretend to be a customer that bought the egg last year. The ad for the medium said the exact same thing. What egghead would buy a medium, and a small, and let them sit in their garage for a year without using them? When I bought my eggs, I barely got the bands on before firing them up. :woohoo:

Or, it really is a customer, and not a dealer. Who knows. Nine months ago I would have bought the medium and the small, he actually listed them for a pretty good deal for new eggs (atleast for SLC).
  • Adult ADHD
    Options
    It sounds like a dealer may have someone walking off with his inventory.