Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Next Iron Chef using BGE!

DrugCoderDrugCoder Posts: 218
edited 1:32PM in EggHead Forum
Just saw another commercial for the upcoming season and they've got BGE's on the beach! Can't wait to see what they come up with...

Comments

• rzrrobrzrrob Posts: 162
    Very cool
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    REALLY?! That would be cool.I bet they had to BUY em!!!
  • My wife caught that too. I wasn't paying attention when the commercial ran, but she said is was an XL.
    Knoxville, TN
  • I just caught a glimpse of it. I didn't see what sizes they were either. I assume they are at least a large if not an XL.
  • A few months ago someone posted about their distributor or someone with BGE telling them that Food Network had a bunch of eggs ordered and they set them up by the ocean or something. I figured it was Next Iron Chef but every new show I saw a commercial for I pondered if they eggs were being used for it. I am stoked to see them in action.
  • MikeeMikee Posts: 347
    The commercial for the 'The Next Iron Chef', which premires I believe on Oct 3, has a quick glance of an XL Egg on the beach. It will introduce many people to egging. Up until 2 weeks ago I never seen one. After seeing one and then seeing this forum, I knew it was something I had to have.
  • I was there in Malibu that day. I thinkit airs tonight.