Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Next Iron Chef using BGE!

DrugCoderDrugCoder Posts: 218
edited 5:15AM in EggHead Forum
Just saw another commercial for the upcoming season and they've got BGE's on the beach! Can't wait to see what they come up with...

• rzrrobrzrrob Posts: 162
    Very cool
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    REALLY?! That would be cool.I bet they had to BUY em!!!
  • My wife caught that too. I wasn't paying attention when the commercial ran, but she said is was an XL.
    Knoxville, TN
  • I just caught a glimpse of it. I didn't see what sizes they were either. I assume they are at least a large if not an XL.
  • A few months ago someone posted about their distributor or someone with BGE telling them that Food Network had a bunch of eggs ordered and they set them up by the ocean or something. I figured it was Next Iron Chef but every new show I saw a commercial for I pondered if they eggs were being used for it. I am stoked to see them in action.
  • MikeeMikee Posts: 399
    The commercial for the 'The Next Iron Chef', which premires I believe on Oct 3, has a quick glance of an XL Egg on the beach. It will introduce many people to egging. Up until 2 weeks ago I never seen one. After seeing one and then seeing this forum, I knew it was something I had to have.
  • I was there in Malibu that day. I thinkit airs tonight.