Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Forgive me for I have sinned

Options
Bacchus
Bacchus Posts: 6,019
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
So I moved last month, to be closer to my daughter and ex-wife. I'm leasing out my house and renting one to live in, which I should have done long ago as the net/net is about a $500/mo savings in living expenses.
It's an older home but has renovated interior and is on a 20acre lake with lots of fish, none of which have found their way onto one of my hooks as of yet.
There is a ton of outdoor space for both my Eggs. I cooked a burger on my Small last night, which marked the first time I had Egged at the new place in the 5 weeks Ive been here(I did cook at a BGE demo a couple of weeks ago). The kicker....I have been using a gasser. Yes the place comes with a Ducane 6 burner, Stainless Steel unit. I have to say it is nicer than any gasser I ever had before going Green a few years ago. None the less, I'm an Egghead and will remain as such. Will be doing Pizza Friday night on the Large, then a butt on the Small.

Comments