Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Eggtoberfest Head Count?

B & CB & C Posts: 217
edited 7:19AM in EggHead Forum
How many have registered to attend so far? How many are registered to cook?

Thanks
·

Comments

• Wise OneWise One Posts: 2,645
    There are right at 1800 people registered. Apparently, there is no way to identify exactly who is cooking but I have been told there are 390 cooks.
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    I hope it is a GRAND event and everyone has the time of their life! I am afraid it will never be the same. :(
    ·
  • B & CB & C Posts: 217
    Thanks Bill, we are registered to cook and she is worried about how many people are supposed to come. She thinks that we need to feed the masses. I say that we will feed everyone with the food we have and we will have plenty. I don't want to cook and do nothing else for Eggtoberfest.
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Remember they will have the competition teams there selling food also...there will be plenty to go around...

;) :) :laugh:
    ·
  • B&C! Year 3! Finally cooking! whatcha making?
    ·
  • B & CB & C Posts: 217
    Sent you an email.
    ·