Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New BBQ Store in Orlando

mcneguymcneguy Posts: 28
edited 8:26AM in EggHead Forum
I happened on a BBQ supply store in Orlando this weekend, it's called BBQ Grill Depot. It has only been open 2 weeks, if you're in the area please drop by as I would really like them to stay in business.

They are an Egg dealer as well as these pellet grill things that look pretty cool. They have every kind of rub, sauce and accessories you can think of including bulk pellets, chips, and chunks. They are on Alafaya off of 408 so if you find yourself in Orlando, take a look.
·

Comments

• Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,878
    I was at a charity BBQ cookoff a few weeks ago in Orlando with rzrrob and met the owner Dan Poulin, we chatted and I told him about Dizzy Pig. He has since ordered a batch and is loaded if you need some. Have not been to the store but sounds nice. Will get there next time in Orlando.
    ·
  • Great people, great store.

If they don't have what you want, just ask, but they do have a full selection of Dizzy Pig. :laugh: (and about a thousand others!)

What charity BBQ cookoff??? The Downtown Orlando/Trinity cookoff? :woohoo: How did I miss you? :(

BOB
    ·
  • Good to know. Maybe we can head over there on a weekend sometime soon!

Stephanie
    ·
  • rzrrobrzrrob Posts: 162
    Good people
    ·