Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hey LC & BT

Options
AnnaG
AnnaG Posts: 1,104
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
What did you guys cook this year at the mini-fest? I find it hard to believe that you outdid yourselves from last year. It was awesome last year. Would love to hear or see pics from your cooks from this year. :)

Comments

• Little Chef
    Options
    Anna: What part of "LEAVE ME THE "F" ALONE" did you not understand? I have asked, and asked for you to leave me alone! Since you prove to continually contact me, and now, in this public forum, I will respond here as well. There are LAWS that protect me from people like you, and what you continue to do! You are a stalker! LEAVE ME ALONE!!! :angry:

My apologies to any and all other forum members that read this, and may have to deal with the fallout. Nine months is enough. I have reached my limit. :angry:
  • Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Options
  • Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    Anna,It's time to back off. I'm starting to question your sanity. When you can piss off LC, you've gone too far.
  • AnnaG
    Options
    My dear Todd, you have one side of the story. I have been nothing but be nice to you and your family. You have truly disappointed me.
  • AnnaG
    Options
    I get it. I am not welcome here. You have swayed everyone to thinking that you are the victim here. You know as well as I do, that is not true, but whatever. I don't care enough to debate the issue. You have a great life!
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    I do not think you need a translator here Anna. I really would just drop this. and I do believe the face book post you copied and pasted is a bit out of context?
  • EgginDawg
    Options
    Not trying to butt into anything but is this serious? I've been out of the loop here and hope/ pray this isn't true. :(
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    Without knowing anything in the background in the situation from either side, this is a pretty inflammatory reply to a rather innocuous post.

Wasn't there a high road that could have been taken in this situation?
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Options
    For those of you that don't know what has gone on in the past realy should leave this matter alone, LC has her reason why she had to post.
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    No she doesn't. I have no idea what happened in the past, but LC could have simply ignored it and walked away.
  • Little Chef
    Options
    Fidel: You are correct, I could have ignored and walked away, as I have been. I have been trying to resolve this issue privately for over nine months. My post last night was long thought out. Hopefully my point was received this time. I have kept this a private matter for the last many months, but a line was crossed last night which brought it public. It is unfortunate, and I will say no more.