Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Not for the weak!

CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,768
edited 2:01PM in EggHead Forum
Anyone want to fess up or give any information about this? Just saw it on the BGE facebook page

• HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    :ohmy: :( :( :(
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    OMG,I just threw up in my mouth a little :sick: So sad :(
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Somebody has had a very, very bad day. My sympathies.
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Ohhhh man, that is a bad, bad day. :ohmy:
  • They even had a customized trailer!!! :unsure:
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Holy crap!!!! I feel sick for them..... :(
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • They were at a cooking demo in San Diego. Trailer broke loose from truck and the rest is history. I got the privelage to meet the demo crew a few weeks prior to this accident. It was a very nice set up
  • I suspect the white Ford is the truck
  • I hope their insurance was good so they can get some nice shiny new eggs.
  • EGGARYEGGARY Posts: 1,222
    Yes it does look "bad" but lets put this into perspective. The EGG and the Trailer can be replaced. It's more important that everyone is well. Like they say, **** Happens".
  • I just got a tear in my eye. :(
  • WeberWho?WeberWho? Posts: 2,604
    Super Glue?
  • DreggsDreggs Posts: 147
    All the king's horses and all the king's men
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,421
    :pinch: :(
    That is sad indeed. I am glad to read everyone is OK.

• poolguypoolguy Posts: 129
    They had 2 larges and 1 X-large eggs built in. Very nice setup.
    They traveled the southwest doing BGE cooking demos and so. so sad but they will rebuild.
  • there's no chains on the trailer or the truck
  • ibandaibanda Posts: 460
    :( Very very sad. :(
    "Bacon tastes gooood, pork chops taste gooood." - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction
    Small and Large BGE in Oklahoma City.