Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Need Plans for a Cabinet

CMDuxCMDux Posts: 3
edited November -1 in EGG Table Forum
Hello all. New owner and would like to build my own cabinet for my large egg. I haven't been able to find plans for a compact table with doors/drawers anywhere. I'd like to have some storage for charcoal, igniter, platesetter, etc. but have it so I can close it up. There is a commercially-available cabinet like I want but it's about $1200. Any help greatly appreciated!
·

Comments

• Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    The Naked Whiz site has photos of hundreds of tables/cabinets,outdoor kitchens as well as the plans for the more or less "standard" BGE table, which most folks modify to suit their needs. Searching back through the archives on this forum will show you lots of pics of different tables, many with progressive shots during the build, and most members will be willing to share their plans if they have any.

Capt Frank
    Homosassa, FL
    ·
  • ?action=view&current=greenegg036.jpg
    ·
  • This is one I built a while back. Build with coment board. Spent about $ 500 on materials except top. I found some scrap Granite from a friend and used it.
    I have a lot more pics of it if you want to see it "in progress"

greenegg036.jpg
    greenegg043.jpg
    ·
  • RebReb Posts: 74
    Can you tell me the height of the shelf that the eggs sits on. thx
    ·